SRD’s website, our materials, electronic products and/or services have several features. In addition to providing descriptions of our programs and how we help people in need, the website provides you interact with us and download links.
Throughout this policy, you will see the terms “SRD,” “SOSYAL REFAH DERNGI”, “we,” “our,” and “us” – these terms refer to Sosyal Refah Dernegi is a licensed organization in Turkey under No. 27-019-192. You will also see the terms “I,” “you,” “your,” and “yours” – these terms refer to visitors to and users of our Website. “SRD,” “SOSYAL REFAH DERNGI” is a registered trademark. In addition, in turkey SRD is the licensee the Sosyal Refah Derngi logo. Your use of the name and logo and/or links bearing the name and logo acknowledges SRD’s exclusive ownership of the name and/or right to use the logo. All use of or goodwill associated with the name, logo, our materials, electronic products and/or services will inure to the benefit of SRD or its licensors. The logo, electronic products and services are provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement. Use of our materials, electronic products and/or services provided at the site is solely at your own risk.
1.LINKING TO SRD WEBSITE AND USE OF WEBSITE MATERIALS, NAME AND LOGO, AND TECHNOLOGY
SRD appreciates informational and educational uses of SRD’s website, our materials, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo. However, there are limits on the uses, including the use of the name and logo and the links bearing the name and/or logo.
- Use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that SRD endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with your products, goods, services or your website
- Your use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that SRD will benefit from the sale of any good or service.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of any SRD approved banners and links and/or SRD materials or content bearing the SRD’s Marks may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any manner including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- Links bearing the name and logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to SRD website as designated within the link.
- You acknowledge and agree that you may not exploit the SRD’s materials or content and/or SRD approved banners and links.
- You agree that you will not use the SRD’s materials and content and/or SRD’s banners and links for purposes that violate the laws of any state, country, or other jurisdiction, including without limitation all laws relating to copyright and trademark.
- Your use of the SRD’s material and content and/or SRD approved banners or links may not be used in any manner likely to confuse, mislead, or deceive the public, or be adverse to the best interests of the SRD.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit the name and logo or your link to us.
- Appropriate action by SRD may include, but is not limited to, the revocation of the right to use the name and logo and/or any links bearing the name and logo, in which event you agree to remove the name and logo and/or the links bearing the name and logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation.
- It is improper and may be a violation of the law, for you to post or download and distribute any material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. PLEASE BE AWARE: violation of someone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
2.INAPPROPRIATE USE OF SRD MATERIALS, ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND/OR TECHNOLOGY
It is inappropriate to use SRD website, our materials, including the SRD name and logo, electronic products and/or services for illegal, inappropriate, or obscene purposes, or in support of such activities.
We define these terms as follows:
“Illegal activities” are those that violate laws, regulations, and/or private agreements, including local and global laws governing charitable activities, copyright laws, trademark laws, license agreements, or other intellectual property rights.
“Obscene activities” are those that violate generally accepted social standards for use of this type of material or technology.
Listed below are some, but not all, prohibited activities that may result in action by SRD:
a) Posting, transmitting, or facilitating in the promotion of illegal content through our website or electronic products and services.
b) Using our website, our material, electronic products and/or services to harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another visitor or third party that is unwanted.
c) Transmitting or facilitating distribution of content that is untrue, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable.
d) Using the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo on websites which SRD finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable or which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating, or sexually-oriented content or materials.
e) Disrupting the flow of any chat areas with vulgar language, abusiveness, or other conduct that may disrupt normal activities.
f) Pretending to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate SRD staff, or anyone else.
g) Attempting to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
h) Posting any unsolicited content or designs, including advertising and promotional materials, at our website
a) SRD reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes.
b) Turkey law shall govern this agreement.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS AVAILABLE,” “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SRD AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SRD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SRD IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
5.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SRD OR ITS SUPPLIERS/LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE), WHICH INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE SRD MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR STATEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS AND CONTENTS ON ITS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ITS MARKS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW. USE OF THE SRD’S MATERIALS AND CONTENT AND/OR SRD APPROVED BANNERS AND LINKS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the SRD for any harm arising out of your wrongful and/or improper use of the SRD’s website, SRD’s materials and content, and/or the SRD’s approved banners and links.